Welcome to BloggingMile!
Thank you for showing your interest in writing for BloggingMile.
- We won’t answer to spam link builders.
- A strict “No” to people asking to include their link on our blog
- We don’t publish articles from marketing companies on behalf of their clients.
- For any advertisements or sponsorships, please download our media kit.
Guest Post Topics Accepted on BloggingMile
Due to the high volume of guest post requests, it may take up to 8 weeks to respond. Thank you for understanding!
We want actionable tips. We want our readers to implement those things right away after reading the post. So we encourage you to share your valuable tips & tricks around these topics:
1. Digital Marketing
Blogging, Social Media, Growth Hacking, Influencer Marketing, Blogger Outreach, Keyword Research, SEO, PR, Email Marketing, Link Building, Content Marketing, Media Buying, Conversion Optimization, Traffic Generation, Google Analytics, Reputation Management, Branding Tips, Video Marketing,
2. Make Money Online
Affiliate Marketing, Make money online tips, Freelancing, Work from home
3. Software Tips (Informative articles)
Web Hosting & Domains, VPN, Social Media, VoIP, Email Marketing, Landing Page, Podcast, Logo, Webinar, Infographics, Giveaway
4. Web Design Tips
Website building tutorials, CMS platforms (WordPress, Joomla, Wix, Drupal), eCommerce (Magento, Opencart, Shopify), Page Builder, Visual Editors
5. Paid Marketing
PPC, Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook & Instagram Ads, Twitter Ads, Pinterest Business
Content creation, Copywriting, Grammar, Content Optimization
If the topic/niche is not listed above, get in touch. We may still accept a new idea if it’s relevant.
How to Pitch?
- Read the guidelines before you draft an email.
- A brief about yourself
- Why do you want to contribute to our blog?
- Send us at least five samples or your prior publications.
- Send a minimum of 3 titles with the outline.
- What is your commitment to regular contributions (minimum one per month)?
- You are a Native English speaker
- Excellent writing, grammar, spelling, and formatting
- Active social media accounts, for example, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn
- Knowledgeable, resourceful, diligent, and savvy at online research. Industry experts preferred.
- Able to meet your deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to write in an engaging, friendly tone
- We encourage and accept only 100% original content and posts that are complete & never submitted elsewhere and should not publish elsewhere as well.
- By submitting to BloggingMile.com, you acknowledge that you have read our guest post guidelines and accept any form of editing done by the editorial team.
- The article must be written in U.S. English, score 100% on Grammarly, and 60+ Flesch score. Use Active Voice.
- The article should be well-formatted (headings and sub-headings, quotes, lists, images, tables, etc…) & should not be a “block” of text.
- We reserve the right to add/remove affiliate/sponsored links on the article at any time.
- Proper Internal Links
- The article should contain a minimum of 5000 words and a maximum of 12000 words.
- Please provide the SEO Meta content(Don’t copy it from the article itself).
- One featured image is mandatory (Size 900x600px. Note: Image should be created by you or use royalty-free photos only). We also need pictures for each of the headings and facts.
- The editing team reserves the right to edit the content or links.
- Informative content having no errors. No promotional content. No restricted content. Proofread your piece before submitting it. If we find any grammatical mistakes, plagiarized content, or any other issues, the request will be rejected.
- We try hard to publish the submitted articles and posts as soon as possible.
- We don’t accept infographics on our blog at the moment.
- Please give the source of statistics, images, and quotes used in the content.
How to Submit?
- The article must be submitted in a Microsoft Word document or a Google Doc File.
- Images should be in .jpg, .jpeg or.png format
- Images should be zipped and sent separately.
If we need any changes, we’ll get back to you. Otherwise, just sit back and relax. The article will be published within eight weeks after acceptance.
- We’ll provide author credits in the form of a link to the website’s homepage in the author’s bio. You can also provide links to your social media profiles. A clear headshot photo is required, as well.
- We don’t provide links to any website with more than a 3% spam score.
- We don’t charge any fees.
- A link back to bloggingmile.com from a similar/higher authority blog is required. Alternatively, you can contribute at least one article every month.
- Once it’s published, we work hard to enhance its social reputation. You must also promote it on Google, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Reddit, Quora, or any other social media or website.
BloggingMile reserves the right to edit/remove the articles; written by our guest authors; without any prior notice. If you proceed to submit your article, you agree with this.