Among the popular video sharing websites, YouTube is the most frequently visited site. If you are keen on search engine optimization, you should not restrict yourself to YouTube. Other top video submission sites include Dailymotion, Metacafe, Vimeo, Vlogs, etc.
If you are a blogger or website manager, video sharing can be a resourceful tool for building and popularizing your brand. It can also help you generate high-quality backlinks to your site. I have already said that there are many options for internet marketing and SEO. Why then is video submission necessary? Is it significantly different from the other techniques? Let us explore this briefly.
Most Popular Video Submission Sites List
Why is free Video Sharing important?
- Many people prefer watching to reading. If given an option, I would rather watch a video describing a product than read a text description of the product
- The internet, especially social media sites, provide many options for video sharing.
- You can play videos on a wide range of gadgets such as phone, tablet, desktop, laptop, video player, etc.
- Videos attract viewers more readily than text
- Video is more engaging and keeps viewers on your site longer than articles
- People share videos on the internet more than any other file format
What is Video Submission SEO?
If you are still in doubt about what video submission is, I will clarify it for you. Video submission refers to the act of creating, optimizing for SEO, and posting videos to top video sites.
Sites, where to upload videos, intend to generate backlinks and, hopefully, drive more traffic to your site. The biggest video sharing sites like youtube can help you achieve this in a fortnight.
What are the benefits of video submission for SEO?
There are many benefits of video submission sites list. Below are some of these benefits.
The amount of activity on free video submission sites is quite high. YouTube, for instance, records about 2.5 billion monthly active users. You can re-route this traffic to your site by using video sites.
Video sharing platforms have high DA. These video upload sites allow you to create backlinks whenever you submit a video. The backlinks generated from these sites are of high quality. One of the critical value of these backlinks is that they increase your site’s SERPs ranking.
Are you interested in creating a strong business brand? I will encourage you to try a video submission website list. Due to their high popularity, music video submission sites attract a lot of audience across the world. You expose your brand to most of this global audience through video watching sites. To maximize your opportunities, learn to make short and relevant videos.
Better Ranking in SERPs
There is no doubt that video upload sites increase your blogs ranking in search engine results. These video websites increase your sites’ DA. They also help you get juice links. To help search engines easily crawl your videos in video upload websites, try to use rich-keywords in your video description and title.
Regular submission on video submission sites ensures that you sustain activity on the internet. The high online activity makes your brand more visible to the global online audience.
Improved Video Quality
Youtube video submission sites have inbuilt converters. You can use these video converters to improve the quality of your videos. Enhancing your video quality attracts more audience. Other video-sharing platforms have got a powerful inbuilt video enhancer as well.
Once you submit articles on article sites, you do not have the option to edit them. It is not so for video sharing apps. These sites allow you to edit and even delete your videos.
How to submit videos on a Video Sharing website?
For a successful video upload, please follow the following steps:
Step 1: Choose a relevant site where to upload videos from the top video submission sites. I would prefer you to select websites with high DA. Be cautious about spamming websites.
Step 2: Sign up for a user account
Step 3: Create a profile
Step 4: Make a high-quality niche-related video. Post it on the selected site using your account.
Step 5: Check the quality of your video. video submission websites have metrics you can use to view your video quality. You can always edit if the quality is not optimal.
Step 6: Make sure there is an option for comments about the video. You can know if internet users like your video by checking their comments.
Once you submit your video on a video uploader site, the next big thing is to popularise it. I have listed below some important tips that could help you market it.
Tips for Popularizing your Video
- Search for niche-related blogs. Leave comments with links to your videos.
- Contact your subscribers and notify them about your videos. You can email them and provide links to your video.
- If you have social media accounts like Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram, consider sharing your videos on those sites.
- Look for high DA bookmarking sites and bookmark your videos.
I will finalize this article by highlighting some guidelines for video submission. These guidelines help you transform your videos into credible SEO strategies.
Guidelines to Video Submission
- When writing your title and video description, always include your keywords in both.
- Make sure you feature the keyword in the first paragraph of the video
- Use keywords that crawlers and bots see as natural. This enhances your SERPs ranking.
- To increase click-rate on your link in search engine results, always use an attractive title for your videos.
- Your video description should be relevant, brief, and detailed.
- Understand your niche. Submit your videos under the most relevant category. Similarly, add niche-relevant tags.
- The quality of your video should be more than 720HD.
- Lastly, make sure your video is embeddable.
I have submitted to you all you need to know about video sharing sites. Video sharing involves posting your high-quality videos (at least 720p) on video platforms. Video uploading sites or video uploads sites help you improve your site’s SEO.